- Marina Knittel and MohammadTaghi Hajiaghayi, “Matching Affinity Clustering: Improved Hierarchical Clustering at Scale with Guarantees”. The 33rd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing System (NeurIPS), 2019.
- Soheil Behnezhad, Mahsa Derakhshan, MohammadTaghi Hajiaghayi, Marina Knittel, and Hamed Saleh, “Streaming and Massively Parallel Algorithms for Edge Coloring”. The 27th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA), 2019.
- Jordan R. Abrahams, David A. Chu, Grace Diehl, Marina Knittel, Judy Lin, William Lloyd, Jamec C. Boerkoel Jr., and Jeremy Frank, “DREAM: An Algorithm for Mitigating the Overhead of Robust Rescheduling”. The 29th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS), 2019.
- Hoaxing Du, Yi Sheng Ong, Marina Knittel, Ross Mawhorter, Ivy Liu, Gianluca Gross, Reiko Tojo, Ran Libeskind-Hadas, and Yi-Chieh Wu, “Multiple Optimal Reconciliations with Gene Duplication, Loss, and Coalescence”. 17th Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference (APBC), 2019.
- David A. Chu, Grace Diehl, Marina Knittel, Liam Lloyd, James C. Boerkoel Jr., and Jeremy Frank, “Trade-offs Between Communication, Rescheduling, and Success Rate in Uncertain Multi-Agent Schedules”. The Integrated Planning, Acting and Execution Workshop (IntEx) at The 28th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS), 32-40, 2018.
- Marina Knittel, Yusuf Alnawakhtha, Nick Franzese, and Alexander Levine, “Bounds and Approximations for Maximum Leaf Spanning Tree”.
- Marina Knittel, Jana Novotna, Jakub Pekarek, Vaclav Rozhon, Stepan Simsa, and Jakub Svoboda, “Providing an Alternate Version of the Logspace Hierarchy to Recreate the Polynomial Hierarchy”.
- Marina Knittel and Roozbeh Bassirian, “Quantum Random Walks on Cayley Graphs”.
- Marina Knittel, “Speech Recognition of Common Words”.
- Mackenzie Kong-Sivert, Marina Knittel, and Eleanor White, “Modeling Large-Scale Adoption of Electric Vehicles”.